Located near the Cherrydale area, this home offers great potential once it is updated! With close proximity to downtown Greenville, it is a flipper's dream. This home offers an investor an outlet to create a beautiful home. It is very clean and livable, has not had updates in 5 years.
- The roof is 10 years old
- Fenced in backyard
- Hardwoods throughout
- Wood paneling
- Working Pool - has been covered for 2 years
- Detached Garage needs work
- Windows could be updated
- The spacious yard could use some work
- HVAC works - 10+ years old
- Double steps with railing to the front door
- Currently occupied and collecting rent - good tenants
Make this into a warm and loving home! This is a great opportunity to secure a two-bedroom home in the heart of Greenville at an amazing price! Currently rented.
ONE TIME INSPECTION: 11/30 Tuesday@10 AM
- 30 minute inspection time
- If you can not make it, send a representative or contractor
- RSVP Mandatory
How Do I Get THIS Deal?
- First read through "Our Wholesale Process"
- If you decide you want the property, making an offer is easy. Click the "Make an Offer" button on the right-hand side of this page to submit your offer. If accepted, we will call you, confirm our process, and send an agreement. It's a very simple process and we make it painless for all parties involved.
- Please DO NOT go directly to the address
- REALTORS, add your commission amount, and bring us a buyer!
Please note our properties are sold AS-IS, without contingencies, buyer pays 100% of closing costs, buyer cleans out the property, OUR attorney will handle all the title work and settlements. THIS IS NOT AN ASSIGNMENT OF CONTRACT! We are closing on this property and will immediately resell or double close. A legally binding purchasing agreement with memorandum has been signed with the Seller giving us exclusive rights to purchase the property. We do not represent the owner. We are NOT brokers and do not represent ourselves as such. DO NOT CONTACT THE OWNER/SELLER without our explicit consent. Any attempts to renegotiate or make contact with the owner will result in legal action.
912 N Franklin #1
912 N Franklin #2